Product & services.
At Nemergent Solutions, we know that each client is different. And that different verticals will require different deployment models. Although standards are well-defined, the product integration at the client side leads us to tailoring the solutions. Almost every past project involved non-trivial issues we needed to carefully address. Below is a general overview of our reference portfolio, although we are open to any new type of challenge.
3GPP MCS SW components
- Complete SW suite: 3GPP MCS-compliant components
- Application Server+ Management Server (Identity Management, Configuration Management, Group Management and Key Management).
- Compliant with Rel’13 MCPTT+ Rel’14 MCData+Rel’14 MCVideo
- Tested at ETSI MCPTT Plugtests
- NFV ready
- The option of SW licensing
- The option of source code licensing
- Small form factor computer hardware
- SW to run complete MCPTT network
- IMS Core
- MCPTT AS (3GPP Rel’13 and Rel’14)
- Basic MCPTT client
- Includes an Android MCS client for testing propose
- MB2 and Rx interfaces availability for external LTE networks (LTE)
- Management Servers (Identity, Configuration, Group and Key).
- Calls through Wired interface or WiFi Interface
- Configuration control panel
- Packet capture tool
- Rel’14 MCData compliant (SDS and FD)
- Rel’14 MCVideo compliant
- Late call entry
- MCPTT server 3GPP Rel’13 compliant
- Fully functional LTE network: complete EPC and eNB
- Carrier.grade BMSC, MBMS-GW servers compliant with 3GPP Rel’13
- MB2 interface between MCPTT-AS and BMSC to access to the MBMS bearer
- Rx interface between MCPTT-AS and PCRF to support QoS signalling
- LTE handles QoS signalling as OCIs
- Administrative interface
- Reports and analytics
- Multi-UE channel simulator/emulator
- Lightweight MCPTT client
- MC-grade: eMBMS+MC-QCI
- QoS and dedicated bearers
- Configurable APN/PDN
- Configurable logging
- web interface for test configuration
- Remote API support
- Compatible with different SDR/RRHs
- Available MCPTT calls (Rel’13): Private and Group
- Parallel client execution
Besides providing end users with finished and polished products, Nemergent Solutions also has experience in the role of technology provider. The company can work along with integrators or service providers in order to provide consolidated MCPTT solutions. Our software is completely adaptable, with clear APIs, in order to enable other products to be built on top of our core technology.
Cloud Services Provider
All of our software and products provide software-based network components and can be also deployed as a cloud services. All the MCPTT server components are ready to run as a VNF, in order to cope with the latest trends related to NFV and software networks. Different deployment models can be followed, from over the top solutions (only application-level) to carrier-integrated solutions (through Rx and MB2 standard interfaces).